Receiving a letter or phone call from the Canada Revenue Agency (‘CRA’) can be a scary, overwhelming, and stressful.
It’s easy to feel intimidated, as this may not be an area you’re familiar with or have experienced before.
With AVPC, you aren’t alone in dealing with the CRA.
With our experience and expertise, we are here to have the tough conversations with the CRA and speak on your behalf to reduce the stress and inconvenience to you.
So, while you may not be able to avoid an audit or CRA review, we’re committed to guiding you through the process and reducing your stress by managing the process on your behalf.
Think of AVPC as your go-between between you and the CRA who:
Talks with the CRA on your behalf to narrow down the requirements of the request and explain it to you without “accountant speak;”
Determines what you need to provide the CRA with to comply;
- Negotiates a reasonable timeframe with the CRA to fulfill the request;
- Helps you assemble the necessary information, including completing any outstanding returns or filings you may have;
- Provides a neutral location – our office – for any onsite visits by the CRA auditor;
- Liaises with the auditor onsite with any questions or issues during the audit;
- Reviews the preliminary findings provided by the CRA and explain the findings – and the consequences – to you; and
- Discusses and prepares responses to the preliminary findings, including negotiating with the CRA based on discussions with you, if required.
The long and the short of it – you are not alone in dealing with the CRA. AVPC is here to do it for you.
Confront CRA phone calls and letters head on.
Call us today to talk about how we can support you: 905-665-8819!